1. Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your role at your company.
- 20+ years in Digital
- Global Digital Marketing Director
2. Can you tell us about some of the challenges you faced when you first started digital advertising?
- Multiple attribution models, or getting beyond LAST click.
- Conversion tracking used to suck (thanks Google Tag Manager!)
3. How has your partnership with WordStream helped change how you advertise online?
- Getting traffic more for less $$
- Leverage software to do the tedious work
- Continued education because Google keeps changing the rules!
4. Where are you seeing the most success so far with your advertising efforts? (Are there certain strategies or workflows that have yielded great results?
- Watching the quality score
- Pruning poor performing keywords
- Do the 20 minute work week every Monday
5. What’s one of the most important lessons you’ve learned since you’ve began advertising on Google (or advertising in General)?
- It’s very easy, too easy to spend $$$
- Pay attention!!
- Everything has to be tracked – KPI
6. What is your main advertising focus in the next 6 months?
- Lowering the CPC < $2
- Leads, leads, leads